RAID: Shadow Legends

RAID: Shadow Legends

By Plarium Global Ltd

  • Category: Games
  • Release Date: 2019-03-01
  • Current Version: 5.10.1
  • Adult Rating: 12+
  • File Size: 230.11 MB
  • Developer: Plarium Global Ltd
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
Score: 4.70779
4.70779
From 364,966 Ratings

Description

Battle your way through a visually-stunning realistic fantasy RPG with hundreds of Champions from 14 playable factions. To save the world of Teleria, you will recruit its most legendary warriors from the forces of Light and Darkness. You must train them to fight together, mold them into living weapons, and assemble the greatest raiding party ever seen. Download now to join the fight! ⋇FEATURES⋇ DEEP TACTICAL PLAY Make tough decisions and equip your champions with powerful artifacts to aid them in their quest. Rank them up to unleash devastating special skills, epic AOE attacks, healing powers and more as you lead them in RPG combat. FIGHT TOGETHER Join forces with thousands of fellow players in cooperative clan challenges as you slay demons for epic loot, rare Champions, and more. MASSIVE PVE STORY CAMPAIGN Experience epic dark fantasy done right through 12 spectacular locations spread over a sprawling, fully-voiced story campaign. FIGHT EPIC BOSS BATTLES Vanquish dozens of challenging bosses for loot, XP, and special champion drops! Cut down fearsome dragons, necromancers, golems, and other fell beasts - then go beat them again for more powerful gear. PVP ARENA Two teams go in – one team comes out. Go head-to-head with other players to unlock special gear and climb the rankings in intense arena battles. UNPARALLELED RPG CUSTOMIZATION Choose development paths from different masteries and artifacts to give your warriors millions of possible builds. Like in the best old-school RPGs, you have full control of each of your champions attributes, strengths, and weaknesses. COLLECT POWERFUL CHAMPIONS Collect hundreds of heroes from 14 factions. Assemble balanced teams of Sorcerers, Skinwalkers, Undead, Knights, Elves, and more to defeat your enemies - then recruit them to your side! VISCERAL 3D ARTWORK Raid is a mobile experience that looks and feels like a console RPG. Beautiful, fully-rendered 3D heroes offer stunning detail down to the cracks in their armor. Raid: Shadow Legends allows you to subscribe to special Raid Cards. Raid Cards will automatically renew after the specified period unless otherwise cancelled. • 1 Month Silver Raid Card with a FREE 7 Day Trial - $9.99 (First week is free, after that the Card is automatically renewed each month for $9.99. Can be cancelled at any time within the first 6 days of the Trial Period without charge). • 1 Month Silver Raid Card - $9.99 (The Card is automatically renewed each month for $9.99). • 6 Month Gold Raid Card - $49.99 (The Card is automatically renewed every 6 months for $49.99). Raid Cards are a subscription purchase. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price selected. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase. In case of activating a free trial, payment will be charged during the last 24 hours of the free Trial. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a Raid Card purchase is confirmed. Once auto-renew is turned off, subscriptions will retain the bonuses until the end of the active period. PLEASE NOTE: • Items are available for purchase in this game. Some paid items may not be refundable depending on the type of item. • RAID: Shadow Legends is available in English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Ukrainian, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Korean, Turkish, Japanese, and Portuguese. Official Website: https://plarium.com/ Support: raid.support@plarium.com Community: https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/ Privacy Policy: https://plarium.com/en/legal/privacy-and-cookie-policy/ Terms of Use: https://plarium.com/en/legal/terms-of-use/ CCPA: https://plarium.com/en/legal/ccpa/

Screenshots

Reviews

  • Raid shadow legends

    5
    By jediharry
    Fantastic
  • Great game!

    3
    By 1scarface
    I love the way the game plays. The rewards for playing are great, but the spam of micro transactions is almost unbearable. A true pay to win game. But otherwise fun.
  • Healp with free champion

    4
    By bhkbhkhkuhukbuk
    I downloaded the game but did not get a free champion?! Help me pls what do I do
  • Stop deleting bad reviews (games overrated- save your money)

    1
    By G2Nov
    Previous reviews were deleted by mods. Zero stars. I’d give less if possible. Typical game created for the “can’t win on my own so gotta buy one” generation. Terribly imbalanced unless your going to spend your paycheck and make his a second job. Hey developers- Got your response. Doesn’t change the fact your game suffers from terribly imbalanced programming and greed. Seriously people. Save your time and money.
  • Ready Set Don’t

    1
    By Jerrodb94
    Money grab, the more you spend the less likely you are to have a bad time but no guarantees. Why even bother to have two separate shards with the same drop ratings, blue and purple? To keep people from being able to save up a decent amount of one without spending 2-3 hours a day playing this game (that’s if you’re lucky). Legendaries are nearly impossible to get, free to play is fun for awhile but ultimately a tremendous waste of time if you don’t get the right champions. Game makes it incredibly hard to progress story wise unless you have certain heroes who badly need balanced. If you’re good with being a casual who will eventually get bored of this game then this is the game for you, if you want your time put in to matter don’t play. You could play like me for years and just be unlucky enough to not have a decent champion. Though the heroes are interesting the bulk of them are not worth the art and design time, this game is hardly worth signing into everyday. If not for progressing towards getting a gold shard which is nearly guaranteed to drop a sub par purple hero I would not even be playing it. Gold shards are 94% chance for a purple and 6% for gold champions right now, during an event, which boost the drop rate of certain purples and golds. This game is unfair. If you do decide to play you would be better off to reroll on another account immediately after you don’t get your first gold champion from your gold shard.
  • Fun game

    5
    By luvner
    Very good game I would recommend to people that are looking for a new game to play
  • Glitches that cost

    1
    By DONT SPEND MONEY ON RAID
    There are other games to play that don’t steal from you in game credits and actual money because of bad coding and glitches. Watched in game silver being drained endlessly until I hit cancel on an equipment upgrade and then realized that I had seen that happen several times without realizing what was happening. Spent time earning rewards just to not have them credited to the account, and last straw was purchasing a sale item only to be billed the full amount and had support not bother to look at what was purchased and verify that it was supposed be on sale and instead just tell me over and over that I was charged the correct amount.
  • Best game

    5
    By mi toys
    Amazing five stars
  • Raid shadow legends

    4
    By killercrocodile
    Awesome game just wish there was an option to create a new character
  • Great game

    5
    By hezeoutahere
    It’s a good game

keyboard_arrow_up